Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brian Weiss




Born in 1944 in New York.
He is one of the most famous psychoanalist in USA. He studied at Columbia and Yale University.
He’s famous for his books about love, soul mates and reincarnation.  His research includes reincarnation, past life regression, future-life progression and survival of the human soul after death.

He begun to write about reincarnation after to practice psychiatric therapy with his patients who  relate their experiences when they were in an hypnotic state. They related stories about past lifes, soul mates, etc. At the beginning Weiss didn’t believe in reincarnation but after some therapies with a patient who confirmed  some elements about Weiss’ life who she should not have to know, He begun to believe to.

Main works are:
·         Many lives, many masters
·         Only love is real
·         Same soul, many bodies

I just read “Only love is real” many years ago. When I never thougth to study Psychology.
I really like it because I’m interesting about past lifes, regressions, soul mates and all this themes. For me this book was so interesting. I would like to read the other books but for the moment I don’t have the time for.

4 comments:

  1. He studied in Yale. It`s very envyable. Being honest i didn`t hear his name before, but now i noticed he`s a real figure of the psychoanalisis and i can figure he`s also a very smart person. Maybe i would read one of his books :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it`s very interesting read about reincarnation. I never hear about him, but probably, if I have the chance, I will read some of his books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like his studies , im very interested in how psychology see the soul and the reincarnation.
    i hope you can lend me the book =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Past lives is a topic I kike a lot. Some spelling and grammar mistakes. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete