Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When I'm sad...



Really, I don’t use too much to be sad. It is very unusual and noticeable on me.
Well, but when I’m sad I like to listen a kind of music. Mainly, I like to listen radio, music for dance or pop music... I don’t like to listen romantic music or kind of. That is not for cheer up me.
I really like to listen Ricky Martin, Shakira and others. I think their songs are not sadIy. I think there is a song that really cheer up me is: “Pegate un poco mas” by Ricky Martin. Ok, maybe it’s crazy, funny or whatever but when I listen this song I feel like dancing and I begin to. That makes me feel good and forget all about when I was sad. Really, that makes me cheer up!!  But when I’m not sad I do it too. LOL
Another music that I like to listen is music who remembers me my time spent with my friends. Songs we listened in parties or everywhere.  Always there are these kinds of songs in your mind. Songs who you listen and come to your mind some story and stuff and makes you smile.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when i m kid the song ... vive la vida loca!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, vive la vida loca Daniela huhuhu, be careful with your English...good!

    ReplyDelete