Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My favourite piece of technology...

OK, it will sound funny, but my favourite piece of technology is my old mobile! It is very very anti-technological because It is just for calls and sms. It doesn’t have camera, internet, multimedia sms, music player, radio, etc. But I love it! Because calls and sms is all I need for talk with my family and friends in Curico, my boyfriend in Valparaiso and my new friends in Santiago.
I got it the last year when I arrived from France because my last mobile and number were over.  It was cheaper, and I got it with my boyfriend at Claro’s “Pack Unidos”. So I talk free all time with him. We can send sms free too. It is so useful for us.
I use my mobile for talk with my family too. Usually, my mother calls me all nights (but really, She uses to call all the day LOL). Periodically, my grandmother in Copiapo call me too.
Sometimes I think if I lose my mobile it can be catastrophic! No, not at all, but it would be sadly for me. Really, I need my mobile all days and all the day with me. I really need my cellphone to be connected and for watch the time everyday.

2 comments:

  1. My cellphone is anti-technological too !!! :D
    I thought I was the only one who didn't care about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my old mobile as well!!

    ReplyDelete