Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A day to remember!




I don’t know if I have a best day of my live, but I’m sure I have days that I remember very well and maybe I’ll never forget it. For example once of them is my arriving to France. I remember this day as if it was yesterday! I arrived to Paris after 17 hours of trip with another girl. She had to go to Lyon and me, to Bordeaux, the other side of France. I didn’t know anything about french and the people in the airport didn’t know anything about spanish… So, I had to use my english, it was not good. I began to search for my gate, because Charles de Gaulle airport is so so so big! It has 4 terminals and many gates each one. Finally, I found my gate and I had to wait four hours for my next flight. While, I bought a phone card to call to Chile. The first call I do was to my mom to said her I’m fine in Paris, I remember she was very worried.  Also  a china woman said if I could close her bra LOL it was an anecdote I remember very well.
Finally I was in the flight to Bordeaux, it was fast around one hour and 30 minutes. When I was arrived in Bordeaux I was very nervous, I was thinking all the time what say, etc. But, when I met my host family it was easier than I was imagined. I could speak English with my host sister all the trip to my city. I arrived to my house, it was very nice and my room too.
It is an important day of my life, It was the beginning of an amazing year! J


No comments:

Post a Comment