Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mamma Mia!

My favourite dish is a tasty one right from Italy, and it's called "Lasagna". It's an italian recipe that is really famous all over the world because is typical to try it in every kind of restaurants. Actually i like all pasta's dishes, like "spaguetti", "ñoquis", and "lassagna", of course, I guess that pasta are my favourite family of food.
I will let you know how to prepare a perfect lassagna, the first step is to get the ingredient in the supermarket, and this are: Lasagna dough (you can buy it in any supermarket, and really sheap!), cheese, butter, tomato sauce, grinded meat, and personally i would recomend you to try white sauce and bay leaf to give it an amazing taste.. Mmmmm MAMMA MIA!
Once you have all the ingredients, you can start preparing your lassagna dish. First, you spread the butter on your ovenproof, then put a lassagna dough layer, then a grinded meat layer with the bay leaf between,to give it an italian taste, then add a white sauce layer and after a tomato sauce layer, then repeat this procedure until the ovenproof is full of this tasty ingredients. Finally, you MUST to add cheese, but a lot of cheese!! After this, put it on an oven and leave it there for fourty or fourtyfive minutes, it depends of the oven temperature. Wait while you prepare the table to eat... and JUST ENJOY!
Actually, I’ve never done this recipe by my own... but I’ve seen my mom and dad prepare it. Once mt dad prepare this dish, but he forgot to put the tomato sauce ahaha it was tasty too, but I preefer it with the sauce.
My dream is to prepare this dish to my boyfriend, because this is his favourite dish too. I wish you can try this dish, to experience the best pasta ever!

1 comment: