Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I can´t die if I don´t visit Italy

There are a lots of places that I would liked to visit before I die, but Italy it’s really one of my musts places. I really wish to go someday  (I hope someday means soon lol) because I think it is a really interesting and magic country to visit. I love it's language and food. I also imagine that is a very happy country, and I would be very happy if I could eat pasta almost every day.

Another thing that I love about Italy is the architecture and history that the country has. I love the museums and churches just because their lovely structures.

If someday I have the chance to go there, I'd love to go with my boyfriend, cause he is a big fan of Italy too (and also loves lassagna).

I think I'll start saving some money so someday I'll reach my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment