Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The sense of life...

The sense of life?
Wow I think it's hard to think about it ... is too profound!

I don’t really know what is the meaning of life, I think the age that I have is a little hard to say which is because I am just 20 years old, and I still have many things to live (I hope so). But really, at this point I think the meaning of life is what you want to do with your life. I always think I must live the way things are. See their good sides and bad sides, its positive and negative things. I’m sure always you have something to learn about it. Maybe sometimes you don’t understand why things happen, but I'm sure with time are explained. "Whenever things happen for a reason" and that something is always better for you, maybe you don’t really reach at the momento, but with the time you will understand why was it happening. I think everyone must just enjoy life, because there is only one, and it must to be profited! Carpe diem, but with careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment